It’s a fantasy for many students to study in Canada, but they’re faced with financial obstacles. So to help them make their dreams come true, University Canada West is providing a Knowledge Scholarship Pathway. The scholarship is open to both home and international students.
The bursary program is planned to assist smart and well-deserved students who will be enrolled in undergraduate studies for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The University of Canada West is a modern private university that provides a wide variety of career-focused programmes for applicants. They also give their students the facilities for various career programs.
Why you should study at the University of Canada West, by attending this university, you will be given preparation in accordance with your career orientation and work application skills. The university expands the potential for study and capacity building. It also provides outstanding service and helps students learn both remotely and physically on campus.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing.
- Institution: University Canada West
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Level
- Value of Award: Deduction in tuition fees
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Students to be Awarded: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible to apply
- Available Courses: Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication degree programme.
- Eligible Criteria: In order to be eligible, the aspirants must meet the requirements below:
- You must be enrolling in the Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication degree program in the winter or spring 2021 terms.
- You must hold a GPA of 2.33 (C+) or above.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be enlisted in this programme then you must take admission in an undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After enrolling, you will be considered automatically for the award.
- Supporting Documents: All ambitious students must submit the degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV alongside their application.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for this admission, candidates are recommended to go through the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants from a country where English is not the first language are obliged to present proof of English language proficiency in IELTS, TOEFL, or other admissible evidence. For more information please check the English Language Requirements page.
- Successful international students will get a tuition discount worth 30 credits towards their BCom or BA degree.
- Qualified domestic students will receive a tuition deduction worth $2,784 to cover the cost of study of their final year of their BCom or BA degree, on the basis of standard schedule and fees.
Now Take Your Time to Read: HOW TO GET YOUR TEMPORARY WORK OR SCHOOL PERMIT