Personal loans are the best way to meet your finances when there are no other available means. Whether you need funds to finance a medical emergency, your children’s higher education, international travel, or manage someone’s wedding, a personal loan can cater to all your financial needs.
With the advent of the internet and technological developments, the process of acquiring a personal loan has become convenient and hassle-free. Through a personal loan app, you can access funds within hours after approval from the comfort of your home. Since everything is 100% digital, it eliminates the time wasted in manual paperwork and loan formalities.
The benefit of a personal loan app is that it offers quick approval and disbursal facilities. You can submit your application and track its status online. All you need is a smartphone with internet connectivity to apply for a personal loan and access the funds you need. Here are the top 5 personal loan app in India:
Top 5 Personal Loans Apps In India
- Fullerton India Instaloan App
Fullerton India Instaloan App is a quick and hassle-free instant loan app available for both salaried and self-employed professionals. It serves multiple purposes, which means that Fullerton India imposes no restrictions on the end-use of the sanctioned loan amount. It offers a quick loan disbursal facility, promising to credit the approved loan amount into your bank account within 24 hours of loan approval.
Features and benefits of Fullerton India Instaloan App
- You can get up to Rs. 25 lakhs as loan for a loan tenure of up to 60 months.
- The interest rates offered by the online loan app start from as low as 11.99%.
- You can apply for a loan from the comfort of your home at any time.
- The entire personal loan application process is digital.
- You can track your application status on the app itself.
- It offers a hassle-free document process, requiring you to scan and submit your documents on the app.
- The existing customers of Fullerton India can avail of additional loan benefits.
It is an online loan app that aims to serve both salaried and self-employed individuals who have short-term needs. The best part about the Early Salary is that you can still get a personal loan even if you do not have a credit history. Filling accurate information and submitting proper documents will get your application approved within 10 minutes.
Features and benefits of EarlySalary
- You can get up to Rs. 5 lakhs as a loan. The minimum loan amount is Rs. 5000.
- It offers a minimum of 2% interest rate every month.
- You will have to incur Rs. 399 as a processing fee.
KreditBee is one of the best online loan apps in terms of security. It comes with 128 bit SSL encryption that ensures the safety of your personal information. You will need to download the app, fill in your details, and submit your documents. The loan amount will be transferred to your registered bank account upon approval.
Features and benefits of KreditBee
- You can avail of up to Rs. 2 lakhs as a loan.
- The loan tenure ranges between 62 days to 15 months.
- The interest rate can go up to 2.49% monthly.
- You can use it for shopping from Amazon, Flipkart, etc.
- The processing fee for a personal loan can be between Rs. 130 to Rs. 850.
CashBean is another instant loan app that offers minimal documentation and flexible repayment options. Both salaried and self-employed professionals can apply for a loan of up to Rs. 60000. It warrants quick approval and disbursal processes. Upon approval, the sanctioned loan amount is transferred to your registered bank account.
Features and benefits of CashBean
- The lowest loan amount you can get is Rs. 1500.
- You can avail of a monthly interest rate of 2.7%.
- CashBean charges of Rs. 3000 as a processing fee, depending on the loan amount you borrow.
Must Read: 5 Best Loan Apps for a Quick Loan Sanction in India
mPokket is primarily designed to offer instant personal loans to students in India. If you are a student of one of the educational institutions in India, you can opt for a maximum loan amount of Rs. 20000. The best part is that there is minimal documentation, and you can get a loan without any salary slips.
Features and Benefits of mPokket
- The minimum loan amount can be as low as Rs. 500.
- mPokket offers an average interest rate of 3.5% per month.
If you need funds urgently, you can apply for a personal loan through one of the above-said instant loan apps and access instant funds as per your needs.