Welcome to Watch Leicester City vs Arsenal: Prediction, TV channel, team news, lineups, h2h results, live stream, odds today,
Leicester City host Arsenal as Mikel Arteta’s side continue battling through a difficult stretch on the schedule. Brendan Rodgers’s Leicester side is sitting in third place, tide with second place Manchester United on 49 points. Arsenal meanwhile only have 35 points and despite advancing to the round of 16 in the Europa League remain mired in the bottom half of the Premier League table.
How To Watch
- Who: Leicester City vs. Arsenal
- When: Sunday at 7 a.m. ET
- Where: King Power Stadium
- TV: NBC Sports Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Odds: Leicester +150, Draw +225, Arsenal +190
What to Know
Arsenal will head off to play at King Power Stadium to try and grab a win after losing their first matchup this season. Arsenal are in the middle of a difficult stretch having lost three of their last four matches. Leicester on the other hand are coming off a disappointing elimination in the Europa League but have taken 10 of a possible 12 Premier League points from their last four matches. Most recently, they defeated Aston Villa 2-1 last Sunday thanks to two early first half goals.
Leicester City’s victory lifted them to 15-6-4 (third place with 49 points) while Arsenal’s loss dropped them down to 10-11-4 (11th place with 34 points). We’ll see if the Foxes can repeat their recent success or if Arsenal bounces back and reverse their fortune.
Leicester City have won four out of their last nine games against Arsenal.
- Oct 25, 2020 – Leicester City 1 vs. Arsenal 0
- Jul 07, 2020 – Leicester City 1 vs. Arsenal 1
- Nov 09, 2019 – Leicester City 2 vs. Arsenal 0
- Apr 28, 2019 – Leicester City 3 vs. Arsenal 0
- Oct 22, 2018 – Arsenal 3 vs. Leicester City 1
- May 09, 2018 – Leicester City 3 vs. Arsenal 1
- Aug 11, 2017 – Arsenal 4 vs. Leicester City 3
- Apr 26, 2017 – Arsenal 1 vs. Leicester City 0
- Aug 20, 2016 – Arsenal 0 vs. Leicester City 0
Mikel Arteta’s side have been playing better than their recent results might indicate and they do enough to get a point and stymie Leicester. Pick: Leicester 1, Arsenal 1