The New Technology File System, short for NTFS, is a proprietary journaling file system designed by Microsoft. This file system is compatible with Windows 2000 and later operating systems. As an advanced file system, NTFS file system allows file compression, large file/partition support and stable journaling.
NTFS file system is readable and writable on Windows operating systems, but it is read-only on macOS. If you insert an NTFS-formatted drive on your Mac computer, you will find that you are unable to write to this NTFS drive. It means that you are not allowed to edit, delete, convert and move files stored on this NTFS-formatted drive on Mac without the help of third-party software unless you choose to format it.
What can you do to solve the read-only NTFS drive issue on Mac without formatting the NTFS file system into the file system compatible with your Mac? Actually, you can solve such a problem with NTFS for Mac released by iBoysoft, which will be the easiest way.
About iBoysoft NTFS for Mac
iBoysoft NTFS for Mac is a practical program that gives you the right to manage your NTFS disks on Mac. After you download and install it on your Mac, it is easy for you to open, unmount, check and erase your NTFS disks with a few clicks. In addition, with the aid of this program, it is also simple for you to manage your NTFS files on Mac so that you can edit, move, format, convert, delete and save these NTFS files with no barriers.
iBoysoft NTFS for Mac can be used for Mac computers with macOS High Sierra, macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina and macOS Big Sur. This NTFS software also supports an M1-based Mac.
Why Choose iBoysoft NTFS for Mac?
There may be many useful ways to write to NTFS disks on Mac, such as formatting, but you will be in need of iBoysoft NTFS for Mac under the following situations:
1. When you need an easy and fast way to manage NTFS drives, iBoysoft NTFS for Mac software will be a good solution for you. Besides, it will not cause data loss.
2. Microsoft NTFS for Mac by iBoysoft enables you to mount Mac BOOTCAMP partition in read-write mode when you install dual systems on your Mac computer.
3. This NTFS for Mac software supports managing NTFS disks on Mac when you want to do some operations on these NTFS disks on your Mac.
4. It is difficult to format NTFS disks if you have several NTFS disks, but with iBoysoft NTFS for Mac software, such a problem can be solved in one go.
5. iBoysoft NTFS for Mac software is a good solution when you have too many files, and there is no enough space for you to back up these files.
6. It is cheap and secure.
How to Use iBoysoft NTFS for Mac to Manage NTFS disks?
After you successfully download, install and launch iBoysoft NTFS for Mac from its official website, your NTFS disks will be mounted automatically by this program if they are detected. Follow the tutorial below to use iBoysoft NTFS for Mac to perform NTFS-formatted disk management.
Step 1 Select the NTFS disk you want to manage from the left sidebar of the software interface.
Step 2 Click the corresponding button (including the Open button, the Unmount button, the Check disk button and the Erase disk button) on the right panel to manage your NTFS disk.
Apart from managing NTFS disks on Mac, Microsoft NTFS for Mac by iBoysoft is also designed to manage other disks. For example, this NTFS software enables you to open or erase other disks on your Mac to NTFS- formatted disks. In a word, this software is a total solution to provide you with the privilege to manage your NTFS disks and non-NTFS disks on Mac. Try using this NTFS for Mac software, and you will unlock more features of it.