Avocado is a highly nutritious and exceptionally versatile supplement to any diet.
Avocado is a modern darling of social networks. Although often considered a vegetable, avocado is a nutrient-laden fruit. The delicious fruit avocado grows on pear fruit; it is loaded with vitamins and other nutrients to maintain good health.
People most often put it on toast, in salads, with eggs or smoothies, or cocoa as a pudding. Consuming avocados is an easy way to increase your intake of fiber, protein (it contains all the essential amino acids), healthy monounsaturated fats, potassium, folate, and vitamins B, E, and C.
Predicted effects of avocado NOT confirmed by scientists
- Avocados protect your eyesight. The antioxidants lutein and zeatin contained in avocados absorb light waves that can damage vision. People who consume enough food rich in these antioxidants are more likely to have age-related macular degeneration (the leading cause of blindness in older adults).
- Avocados charge with energy. Avocados are rich in B vitamins, including folate (B9), thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), and niacin (B3). They help convert eaten food into energy, fight inflammation in the body and protect arteries by improving cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Strengthen the bones with avocado. People usually consume half of an avocado at a time, which is about 15% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamin K. Vitamin K can improve bone density and prevent fractures.
- Avocado for blood cell health. Avocados contain vitamin B9, which makes red blood cells, and vitamin K, affecting platelet function. A cup of diced avocado includes 122 g of folate (31% of the recommended daily allowance) and 31.5 g of vitamin K (35% of the recommended daily allowance).
- Avocado for a better mood so it help to improve your love life or also you can use Fildena 100 or Fildena 150. One cup of avocado slices represents a third of folate’s daily dose (approximately 118 mg). People with a deficiency (folate is sometimes called B9 or folic acid) tend to be more prone to depression and less responsive to antidepressants. Folate also reduces the risk of congenital disabilities, so future mothers should pay particular attention to its increased intake.
Support your brain with it. The antioxidant vitamin E contained in it can be prevention against Alzheimer’s disease and a slow decline in memory and thinking. Vitamin E can help prevent cell damage caused by polluted environments and sunlight, delay heart disease, and reduce LDL cholesterol’s oxidation, which contributes to arterial stenosis and atherosclerosis.
Avocado for a healthy nervous system. Its contain vitamins C and B5 that your body needs to make neurotransmitters, transmitters of signals between brain cells. Vitamin C helps produce norepinephrine involved in memory, and B5 acetylcholine regulates sleep. The diced avocado cup contains 15 mg of vitamin C (20% of the recommended daily dose) and 2.1 mg of vitamin B5 (42% of the recommended daily dose).
Avocado for a healthy blood sugar level. Avocados have a low glycemic index. It contains little carbohydrates and sugar, on the contrary, enough fat and fiber, so it is suitable for diabetics and disease prevention. A Harvard study of 200,000 people over 20 years found that a plant-based diet (including avocados) reduced the chances of developing type 2 diabetes by about 20%.
Avocado and cancer. Monounsaturated oleic acid in avocados (as well as olive and nut oils) may reduce the chance of breast cancer, according to a study of 4,000 women. According to another laboratory study, a compound in it called avocation B can also fight leukemia (cancer).
They are improving the prostate it. Plant sterol beta-sitosterol can alleviate the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Avocados contain four times more beta-sitosterols than oranges, the second richest fruit source.
Avocado for cardiovascular health. it full of unsaturated fatty acids, fiber, potassium, and fats positively affect blood cholesterol levels and blood pressure and help protect against heart disease.
Skin diseases psoriasis and avocados. Preliminary research on avocados shows that using a special cream containing avocado oil and vitamin B12 for 12 weeks reduces the symptoms of psoriasis and conventionally used calcipotriol ointment. However, avocado cream is less irritating to the skin.
it can also help hair growth, stimulate menstruation, and improve diarrhea and toothache.
Health and cosmetic use of avocado
Avocados will help you lose extra pounds.
Don’t lose an avocado full of calories and fats even when losing weight. Half a cup of guacamole will give you ¼ the recommended daily allowance of fiber (6 g). Fiber will help you feel full and not overeat.
Although we find a lot of fat in it , it is mainly a healthy monounsaturated fat. Research has confirmed that it can help narrow your passport.
Avocado for healthy skin
it is a miracle for your skin, whether you eat it smeared on bread, for example, or apply it as a face mask. Antioxidants in avocados (such as vitamin C, lutein, and zeatin) help the skin maintain a youthful appearance, smooth out wrinkles, and protect against UV radiation. it pastes also helps with burnt skin and wound healing. You can also use the peel to peel old skin and clean pores on the face and body.
Like avocados, the oil made from them has unique effects in the kitchen and cosmetics. Adding it oil to the salad will improve the absorption of alpha-carotene, beta-carotene, and lutein. It can also help with dry hair and skin. And also use for libido or get Fildena 120 or vigora 100. However, the application of it oil to the face of people with oily skin is not recommended (it is comedogenic, similar to coconut oil, for example).
Avocado for healthy hair
it contains fat, B vitamins, and E – nutrients great for damaged hair. Nourishes hair cuticles, hair is less dry and more resistant to damage. The result of an avocado hair mask can be a shiny, gentle, professional hair treatment for a few crowns.
Avocado for better nutrient absorption
Some fat-soluble nutrients (vitamins A, D, E, K, and the antioxidant lycopene) are absorbed more by your body if you consume them with some fat.